Did you know that there are signs to look out for when its time to change your Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, and overall Home Comfort System? Did you know that it’s also a great time to save money on heating, cooling and Home Systems?
The Promotion on Home Comfort Systems
Between September 1st and November 30th this year, we’ll have a special promotion from Carrier. If you purchase a Carrier Qualified Home Comfort System, Heating, and/or Cooling system from Applewood Air, you’ll receive a rebate up to $1765 without paying for the first 90 days. Having an energy efficient home comfort system not only makes adjusting to weather changes easier, but it also saves you money in the long run!
Choose from Heat Pumps to Air Conditioners and full Home Comfort Systems. If you are shopping around for a new Home Comfort System, trust us as a Carrier dealer to provide you with the best options and savings for your home.
Aren’t sure if you need to replace your current solutions?
Let’s take a look at some of the signs you may need a new Heat Pump, Air Conditioner or combined Home Comfort System.
Signs To Make A Change to Your Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, or Home Comfort System:
- Your heating and cooling bills are climbing higher each month, even though you haven’t changed how you’ve used them
- You’ve been calling in for more repairs to your home systems, with costs tallying up
- Your Air Conditioner is no longer efficient and has a low Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). If you’re consuming high amounts of energy and aren’t reaping the benefits of coolness, it’s a good sign your Air Conditioner should be replaced to get the most of your energy costs.
- Your Heat Pump isn’t producing the results you need to heat or cool down your home, leaving you feeling uncomfortable indoors. Your Heat
- Pump may also be less effective because of the way your looping system is designed or because of the location of your home in relation to seasonal temperature changes.
- You can’t strike a balance in the warmth and cooling levels in your home because your thermostat doesn’t allow for the best control of the temperature
What Does a Home Comfort System Do?
To get the most for your money, reduce the additional appliances, and have more control over your heating and cooling, the Home Comfort Systems from Carrier are perfect for your home. The Home Comfort System combines heating, cooling, and dehumidification in one easy control panel, which saves you from guessing at the best way to keep your house comfortable.