To Our Valued Clients,
With growing concerns around COVID-19, Applewood Air Conditioning feels that we have an obligation to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees and clients. We are closely following and monitoring the recommendations of Canadian Public Health Authorities we are implementing the following measures to ensure our office is a safe work environment, for the safety of our clients and our staff:
Applewood Air Conditioning is doing the following to protect the Spread of COVID-19:
- WASHING OUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- COVERING COUGHS OR SNEEZES
- FREQUENTLY CLEANING AND DISINFECTING SHARED SURFACES AND OBJECTS
Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
Social distancing protocols have been implemented in the office by our staff.
All non-scheduled visits to our office have been suspended.
For the Health and Safety of our customers, and employees we are asking all Applewood employees who are scheduled to work in a house, please ask yourself the following three questions prior to attending the office or starting work at a house; In turn we are asking all Clients the same questions.
- Have you, or any member of your household experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing within the past 14 days?
- Have you, or any member of your household been diagnosed; or been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you, or any member of your household travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
If any of the questions are answered with a YES, we cannot move forward with a scheduled appointment at the office or allow our team members to start work in a home at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
The Applewood Team.